Our Patents

Energy * Environment * Electronics

MAGIC SOCKET (WATT WATCHER)

PATENT # 4-888-678


magicsocket

INSTY COOL CAN/TUBES

PATENT #5-201-193

It takes about 5 to 15 minutes to consume a canned beverage and the desirable drinking temperature while consuming is around 45° F. To get this temperature, the general public and retail stores may keep the beverages refrigerated for days until it is consumed or sold.


instycoolcan
ELECTRONIC OVUVATION MONITER (E.O.M)

PATENT # 5 – 209 – 238


electronicovulation

Read More

COMFY TEMP (AUTO BEVERAGE COOLER / WARMER)

PATENT # 5 – 042 – 258

Plug this beverage container into your auto’s cigarette lighter….it keep the coke cool. Flip the switch to the other side….it keeps your coffee warm. It either removes or adds the heat to your beverage independently depending on the position of the switch.


comfytemp

SUNNY COOL (PARKED CAR COOLER / WARMER)

PATENT # 4 – 955 – 203


sunnycool

BULB SAVER

PATENT # 5 – 365 – 162

The energy saving and life extension circuitry is incorporated in various physical embodiments. The wall switch, traffic light control box, regular socket (to be wired), exit signs, etc. which contain this unique patented circuit; will soft start any incandescent light bulb and at the same time chop off a portion of sinusoidal voltage input. As s result, the bulb’s life will be extended at least 10 times its rated life and saving the energy up to 27.8%.


bulbsaver

REFRIGERATED HUMIDOR

PATENT #6-094-917


humidor

Read More

KABIN COOL

PATENT #6-453-678

There are more than 7 million trucks in America (18 wheelers). On the average, a driver drives about 100,000 miles per year. This means the truck drivers spend most of their time on road. The driver needs to rest and sleep. All the 18 wheelers have a small bunk, back of the driver seat. When the driver needs to rest / sleep, (s)he parks the truck in the “Truck stops” or on the ramps of freeway.

Read More

kabincool

E-LAMP

PATENT #6-285-119


e-lamp

AQUOGEN TM PURE WATER & OXYGEN IN ONE CONVENIENT BOTTLE, STORED SEPARATELY.

PATENT #7-178-523

Right now our atmosphere contains only about 20% of oxygen. In the past it was about 50%. Drastic reduction in forest areas & high pollution in the air are the two root causes. Every cell in a human body needs adequate amount of O2 for healthy functioning.

Read More

aquagen

DESIGN PATENT NEW AND IMPROVED E-LAMP

PATENT #D461-260


newe-lamp

Double Filament Bulb (DFB)

Patent #7-804-233

In a regular incandescent light bulb the cost of the filament is about 15%. The other 85% is for the cost of glass bulb, metal cap, lead and support wires etc. When this 15% filament burns out, the customer will throw away the other good 85% parts. No more! In DFB there will be two filaments instead of one. When one filament burns out the other filament can be used, to keep the bulb operational. Thus saving enormous amount of raw materials, energy used in making a bulb and in addition creating more convenience for the customers in not changing the bulb.


doublefilamentbulb

Smart Lite

Patent #7-905-626


smartlite
Read More

Interior Temperature Control for the car parked under hot Sun.

Patent #8-850-836

A small rechargeable battery powered air-conditioner will keep the interior of the car cool when parked under hot sun. The small compressor is connected to the existing condenser, evaporator and the air vents. Thermostatically controlled compressor turns on, when the set temperature reaches a certain point. When this temperature falls below a set level, then the compressor is turned off. The battery is recharged while driving the car.


inc

Heavenly Air

Patent #8-273-161



Read More

Micro Sun

Patent #8 -350- 452

A low power Plasma lights up brilliantly in a tiny capsule. This replaceable bulb fits into an advanced electronic ballast which can be easily screwed-in into an existing socket. The plasma bulb lasts up to 12,000 hours with an efficiency of 80 Lumens per Watt. The ballast is a permanent fixture. Cheaper and Better than LED.


microsun

PATENTS PENDING ON:
U-B KOOL, A permanent Electronic Ice Cube.

Registration # 60 / 583, 010 Priority date: Dec 15, 2004

This is small hand held device. A smooth blue disc in it attains the freezing temperature in a jiffy just by pressing a button. Gently press the cold blue disc against cheeks, forehead, etc to get a cool relief from hot environment. A high utility product for golfers, joggers, beach enthusiasts or just about any one who desire to beat the heat! Works on AA-size batteries. Product is already in the market. To learn more about this product please visit www.marketlaunchers.com/ubkool.html

Any TempTM

Registration # 60 /696, 188 A Priority Date: June 30,2005

Truly a 21st century product. The present Micro Wave Owen, for quick heat is an essential gadget of every kitchen. But there is no gadget for quick cool or fast freeze (opposite to that of Micro Wave). That is until this new invention! Any Temp(TM) is a 2-in-1 gadget which is the combination of Micro Wave and quick freeze. You can cool a 6-pack cans in few seconds or freeze water in an Ice tray in few short minutes. The regular Refrigerator / Freezer takes an annoying long duration to do this job.

STAY LITTM

Registration # 60/ 696, 188 B Priority Date: June 30, 2005

A Portable table lamp consuming less than 5 watts of electricity but giving a light out put similar to a 40 watt regular bulb. Plugs into 110/220 volts outlet. When unplugged or if there is a power failure, an internal re-chargeable battery powers the lamp up to 8 hours.

ROTO LANTERENTM

Registration # 60/ 696, 188 C Priority Date: June 30,2005

A Portable lamp for indoor/outdoor use. No need to plug it in. Works on an internal re-chargeable battery. This is charged by cranking a lever which is hidden at the base of the lamp. No need to worry about running out of power. A great asset to campers.

HEAVENLY AIRTM

The stand alone room air cleaner generally has two fans and an Ionization Grid. One fan sucks the dirty air and forces it through the Ionization. This cleans the air. The 2nd fan expels this clean air. Therefore, people can breath clean air in its immediate vicinity which is known as ‘ Clean Air Island ’. If a person walks away from this area then he / she will breath the mixed air only.

Read More
SAV–A–LOT

PENDING APPLICATION #62 / 284,267 - A DATED: SEPT 24, 2015

Places where Coffee is served, like Starbucks, McDonald and other fast food restaurants they generally keep 3 Thermos Flasks containing Regular, Skim and Half & Half Cream milk. Customers must unscrew the chosen milk flask, pour into their Coffee cup, and screw the Cap back on to the Flask. Some times they may pour more than intended amount of milk. In rare occasion, they may drop the Flask creating a mess.

Read More
KOOL KWEEN

PENDING APPLICATION #62 / 284,267 - B DATED: SEPT 24, 2015

This is for Domestic / Office use. This stores one kind of milk only. Kept next to the Coffee maker or Cereal Dispenser ( If they have one ).

Read More
Document Disclosure filled on:
FUNRUN:

Assemble and dis-assemble this unique scooter in few seconds. Works on rechargeable battery. When not in use, dismantle it in few seconds and carry it in a backpack!

e- BRA:

An ordinary looking bra. But contains all the electronics in the bottom strip. When a woman wears it and presses a switch, a quick scanning takes place. A beep will be heard if the scanning detects any tiny clot or tumour. Early detection in curing the breast cancer. A great life saver.